Conference calling systems

Hardware, Software, Managed Services, Remote Support, Industry News, your tech shop setups, new user introductions, and whatever else.
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. Don't be a prick.

Conference calling systems

Postby FredClaus » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:20 pm

I must have too much time on my hands these days. Did anyone ever think about this? Services like Zoom and GoToMeeting are the ones the old timers and corporate suites go to. Services like Anymeeting seem to be what freelancers and micro businesses use, and Uberconference seems to be the service that millennials and cutting edge companies use.

Is it just my active imagination or is that how the are positioning themselves in the market these days?
FredClaus
Forum Moderator

Re: Conference calling systems

Postby Nick » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:54 pm

could be, I dunno. personally I hate using GoToMeeting or any of the "GoTo" products and I have heard of the rest but Zoom, which I really like. lol that's all the input I have...
Author of d7x and other PC technician's tools. http://www.d7xTech.com

Nick
Site Admin

Re: Conference calling systems

Postby FredClaus » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:50 pm

Heard a lot of people don't like GoToMeeting. Seems big business still uses them though. I have a Zoom reseller account, as well as an Anymeeting reseller account. The difference between the two that I can see is the fact that Anymeeting has a limit of 30 attendees sharing a screen. I haven't had to use one in a while but I try to learn about different products each month. This time around it was conference calling systems. UCaaS systems are next although I don't plan on selling any more than I have access to already it's nice to know about them in general.
FredClaus
Forum Moderator

Return to General Chat