Discuss Custom Apps used with d7x/dSupportSuite.
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include d7x/dSupportSuite version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.
Hey guys, any recommendations for a generic Wireless utility (vs Windows) that will connect to wireless networks?
Also, does anybody know a utility that will check the Hardware switch for wireless? The Intel Proset Diagnostics does this, but I haven't found another utility that does.
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:50 am
Return to Custom Apps Discussion