[Solved] Remote Button and Custom Apps

Support for dSupportSuite White-Label Automated Maintenance app.
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include dSupportSuite version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.

[Solved] Remote Button and Custom Apps

Postby TylerT » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:12 pm

I am trying to add my Simple Help remote support software as a Custom App. I have filled out all the 32 and 64bit url fields, download file name fields and app path/executable name fields. If I save and test it works fine. However, If I click the Remote Button panel and click the Custom App drop down I only see four of the default 6 Custom Apps listed (a2cmd Scan only, a2cmd update, Patch my PC (auto) and patchmypc).

My custom remote support app isn't in the list, and neither is the default MBRCheck, and ccleaner and defraggler apps.

Does anyone know what I need to do to get the Custom App to show up in the Remote Button page?

Thanks,
Tyler
TylerT

Re: Remote Button and Custom Apps

Postby TylerT » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:06 pm

Sorry, missed an option. I was creating under Custom Apps for Automated Maintenance, and I wanted to click Custom Apps for Custom Buttons. I didn't read this correctly.
TylerT

Return to dSupportSuite Support