dSupportSuite Mgmt Console - Revision History

Support for dSupportSuite White-Label Automated Maintenance app.
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include dSupportSuite version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.

dSupportSuite Mgmt Console - Revision History

Postby Nick » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:18 am

v1.7.11

* Completely redesigned interface to make sense.
* Minor fixes.

v1.7

* Complete re-write of FTP upload code - no longer utilizes a progress bar, but should work now on Windows 8.1 and resolve other corrupted upload issues.

v1.6

* Now has the ability to copy a template (Config + Rules or Rules Only) to multiple client IDs and upload all in one click.

v1.5.26

* Beside generic installer Compile & Upload button now sits the date/time stamp of your last generic installer upload.

v1.5.25

* Update for dCSH users to fix dSS clients not updating to your deployed version.

v1.5.24

* Now updates via FTP by default, bypassing the internet cache and resolving issues with repeated "Update Me" messages with the app never actually updating.

v1.5.23

* Added ability to specify a non-standard FTP port in the server field of config for dCloud Self-Hosted e.g. "my.server.com:2112"

v1.5.22

* Added ability to include additional files in the dSupportSuite installer, which will be placed in \3rd Party Tools

v1.5.19

* Fixed 2nd download attempt when 1st download is potentially corrupted.

v1.5.2

* Fixed: corrupted download errors (when they actually weren't corrupted) on certain setups.
* Removed: dSupportSuiteMRules.zip download error when it doesn't exist on the server (which is ok if it occurs, because I didn't used to upload rule sets separately as I do now.)

v1.5

* Added file size verification between local files and the server for uploads and downloads, as an extra measure to detect a bad or failed upload/download.

v1.4.11

* Added ability to migrate dCloud client IDs to dCloud Self-Hosted.

v1.4.6

* Corrected issue where "Upload Config & Rules" was not uploading Rules.
* Removed briefly visible 'Extracting FoolishUpdates.zip' dialog every 10 minutes.

v1.4.5

* Changed some verbiage, misc. fixes.

v1.4.4

* Corrected a recent issue causing Configs to fail to upload properly.
Author of d7x and other PC technician's tools. http://www.d7xTech.com

Nick
Site Admin

Return to dSupportSuite Support