* Completely redesigned interface to make sense.
* Minor fixes.
* Complete re-write of FTP upload code - no longer utilizes a progress bar, but should work now on Windows 8.1 and resolve other corrupted upload issues.
* Now has the ability to copy a template (Config + Rules or Rules Only) to multiple client IDs and upload all in one click.
* Beside generic installer Compile & Upload button now sits the date/time stamp of your last generic installer upload.
* Update for dCSH users to fix dSS clients not updating to your deployed version.
* Now updates via FTP by default, bypassing the internet cache and resolving issues with repeated "Update Me" messages with the app never actually updating.
* Added ability to specify a non-standard FTP port in the server field of config for dCloud Self-Hosted e.g. "my.server.com:2112"
* Added ability to include additional files in the dSupportSuite installer, which will be placed in \3rd Party Tools
* Fixed 2nd download attempt when 1st download is potentially corrupted.
* Fixed: corrupted download errors (when they actually weren't corrupted) on certain setups.
* Removed: dSupportSuiteMRules.zip download error when it doesn't exist on the server (which is ok if it occurs, because I didn't used to upload rule sets separately as I do now.)
* Added file size verification between local files and the server for uploads and downloads, as an extra measure to detect a bad or failed upload/download.
* Added ability to migrate dCloud client IDs to dCloud Self-Hosted.
* Corrected issue where "Upload Config & Rules" was not uploading Rules.
* Removed briefly visible 'Extracting FoolishUpdates.zip' dialog every 10 minutes.
* Changed some verbiage, misc. fixes.
* Corrected a recent issue causing Configs to fail to upload properly.