Restore points

These forums are retired and read-only.
Forum rules
These forums are retired and read-only.

Restore points

Postby xide » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:07 pm

I recall being able to custom name my system restore points "xide's restore point" but I can't find it in the settings now, I also checked the settings of the function itself with no luck....I know I have to be over looking it. Right now the system shows d7ii restore point and I prefer my clients (or local competition) not know what i'm using.

I would much appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of where this is now.

Cheers!
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.....Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle. I'm afraid I can't explain myself, sir. Because I am not myself, you see?
xide

Re: Restore points

Postby bored369 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:46 am

There was an option in Custom Stuff section of the original d7 under Misc which allowed naming the System Restore Point name, but there is not currently a similar option in d7II.

I've added the issue to the bug tracker to see if we can update the name at least to address your concern or possibly bring back the ability to customize it specifically.
Chief Operating Officer, dSupportOnline official support of Foolish IT
& long time tech friend of Nick & avid Foolish IT product user since before Foolish IT was even created!

bored369
d7xTech Staff

Re: Restore points

Postby laplandz » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:12 pm

+1 for renaming restore points in d7II

Sent from my ForwardXtreme using Tapatalk
.. ...
I can walk on water, but I can’t perform miracles.
laplandz

Return to d7 Usage and Tips