Refresh Button

Post feature suggestions here for dSupportSuite (including dCloud / dCloud Self-Hosted and the dSupportSuite Management Console)
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.

Refresh Button

Postby unclebuck » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Could you add a refresh button to the Your PC Health screen? Something similar to D7.

Example: Had to Fix Internet for a computer that had not internet connectivity. It ran and repaired and fixed the internet connection. But now the PC Health screen still display RED not GREEN and Internet Access is still indicated as Disconnected, not connected.

Thanks, GT
unclebuck

Re: Refresh Button

Postby Nick » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Yeah man, I'll do better than that, I'll make it an automatic refresh after the fix internet button.

I'll also provide a manual refresh button (click on the red/green status ball in the top right corner of the health frame.)

Look for those changes next release.
Author of d7x and other PC technician's tools. http://www.d7xTech.com

Nick
Site Admin

Postby Nick » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:19 pm

Actually, the health check refresh is in fact already automatic after the fix button -- but perhaps it happens too quickly, before Windows gets a change to get it's act together. I'll add a 5 second delay in there.

Also, I decided to make the big ball button a double-click to refresh if that's ok.
Author of d7x and other PC technician's tools. http://www.d7xTech.com

Nick
Site Admin

Postby Marshall » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:03 pm

got a pop-out menu when u hover over the ball? I love those in the dApps..saves me from hitting up the manual online and searching, and searching, and searching, and then making a post, and then emailing you 50 times.
Help Me With My Computer Tech
IT Services & IT Consulting Services In Southern IL and St. Louis MO
Marshall

Return to dSupportSuite Feature Suggestions