Another splashlogo for reminder

Post feature suggestions here for dSupportSuite (including dCloud / dCloud Self-Hosted and the dSupportSuite Management Console)
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.

Another splashlogo for reminder

Postby synapse » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:41 am

This idea come me having noted how many of my client use dss. I see that they forget to leave the pc on when is the maintenance day and in this case all we know that dss isn't appreciated by client.
So having Nick disabled the reminder for the many issue it has, what do you think to have a splashlogo in addition to the normal splashlogo we all have with something write in it to remember the client to leave pc on? We can think for example a splashlogo that appear the day of maintenance, with a system beep to capture client attention or something similar, mine is just an hint and the idea would be completed by other suggestion from other tech
The first thing is to know if another splashlogo can be set by Nick, then we can imagine various type of application, another can be that the second splashlogo appear when the client haven't done the maintenance for a week...
What do you think?
synapse

Return to dSupportSuite Feature Suggestions