How are you promoting dSS to your clients?

Discuss marketing/selling dSupportSuite and your monitoring/maintenance plans and strategies; also share your usage / configuration tips for dSupportSuite here, or ask the community for theirs.
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.

How are you promoting dSS to your clients?

Postby Mitch » Sun May 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Just wondering how you all are promoting this to your clients. Since I do mostly residential, I created a sales page on my website. It's not 100% complete yet and I still haven't decided on the pricing yet. Take a look and share your ideas.

http://savemylaptop.com/pro-system-care
http://savemylaptop.com/pro-system-care-features/
Mitch

Re: How are you promoting dSS to your clients?

Postby Marshall » Sun May 19, 2013 2:41 pm

On your first page I noticed a small grammar problem.
A one-click button to fix broken internet.

"to fix broken internet connections" or "to fix a broken internet connection"

I have to say I think you did a great job with your images, very nice looking. I would suggest putting something on the page that show's the price, or directs your customers to the purchase page, etc.
I felt a little lost in regard to where I could buy the software. Also is it a free setup & install, if so perhaps state that.
Looks good!

On the second page I noticed another grammar problem.
Our own ‘digital business card’ placed on your desktop

I would suggest using "" instead of '' so it appears like...Our own "digital business card" placed on your desktop

That page looks pretty good too, over all I think you have a nice looking website! Good work!
Help Me With My Computer Tech
IT Services & IT Consulting Services In Southern IL and St. Louis MO
Marshall

Re: How are you promoting dSS to your clients?

Postby Mitch » Sun May 19, 2013 3:42 pm

@HMWMCT....I appreciate the suggestions and I will make the necessary changes. The pages are not yet finished that is why they are not listed in the navigation menu. I'll be adding the prices for a single license and family pack as well as the buy link soon. Again, thank you for the suggestions.

By the way, any other questions you think I should include in the FAQ section?
Mitch

Return to dSupportSuite Usage and Resale Tips & Strategies