Recurring Payment For DSS

Discuss marketing/selling dSupportSuite and your monitoring/maintenance plans and strategies; also share your usage / configuration tips for dSupportSuite here, or ask the community for theirs.
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.

Recurring Payment For DSS

Postby Techkale » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Sup,
I don't have a website right now but that's in the pipelines. Here is my question. I currently have quite a few people setup with DSS, but this is what I would like to do. Is there a online service where I can send people to pay for DSS and have it be recurring. I'm looking to to be able to either have a monthly recurring payments or a yearly recurring payments service so that I don't have to remind people.
Techkale

Re: Recurring Payment For DSS

Postby Mitch » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:22 pm

paypal
Mitch

Postby Xander » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:52 am

As much as it's a bit of a pain, I bill quarterly. Most pop a cheque in the mail, some use the Paypal link on the emailed invoice. A few need a reminder email t'wards the end of the month BUT I don't hold anyone to a contract. I just ask them to confirm/cancel when the invoice comes out. I believe that people prefer it that way and it seems to keep people hanging on when they know they can duck out anytime they want.
Xander

Postby 4ycr » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Not done it for DSS yet but I like gocardless for recurring payments, they are a lot cheaper than paypal but you can still create a link to put on your website
4ycr

Postby reesev » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Freshbooks has an option to auto bill credit cards. Might be worth looking into.
reesev

Return to dSupportSuite Usage and Resale Tips & Strategies