dSupportSuite trial?

Discuss marketing/selling dSupportSuite and your monitoring/maintenance plans and strategies; also share your usage / configuration tips for dSupportSuite here, or ask the community for theirs.
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.

dSupportSuite trial?

Postby BAD311 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:02 pm

We want to try out dSupportSuite, learn more about it, etc... We really would like to have a crash course via remote session (with a phone call) to train our staff on how to use d7 to its full potential. I'd love to obtain a trail copy (if that's possible) OR do the remote session. I'll pay for the trial copy and/or the remote session/training. I really want to use this program for our clients. I still want to use d7 in-house but I want to focus on my business clients for now.
BAD311

Re: dSupportSuite trial?

Postby Marshall » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:32 am

Hello BAD311,

I don't know what Nick will say about a trial, but I could easily show you the ropes with a remote session/training. dSS is not as complex as d7 when it comes to configuration. Using dSupport Suite Management Console is only becoming easier and more straight forward as time goes along. Right now it's pretty easy as well, once you comprehend the basic mechanics.

I'll email Nick and see what he says.
Help Me With My Computer Tech
IT Services & IT Consulting Services In Southern IL and St. Louis MO
Marshall

Postby davidtstanley » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:30 pm

i would love to get a remote support session and actually learn more about this fine piece of software and how to get my customers on track with it. I have just dabbled recently into looking into it and seeing if it will work for my shop. Let me know if you could "show" me anything and walk me thru it over the phone anytime u have set aside. i would appreciate it and I hope nick will let us.

Thanks.
Dave.
davidtstanley

Postby Nick » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:51 am

david email me and we'll talk about a trial.
Author of d7x and other PC technician's tools. http://www.d7xTech.com

Nick
Site Admin

Return to dSupportSuite Usage and Resale Tips & Strategies