Support and discussion for d7x PC Technician's Productivity Tool
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include d7x version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.
I'm receiving the "remote/cloud usage is not authorized" error when attempting to run RDT. Importing license did not work either
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:52 pm
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:59 am
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:45 pm
- Location: Scotland
I am facing the same issue. Looking for more responses!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:39 am
well you don't see more responses because this issue was addressed back in September, when the above posts were made. if you're having trouble send an email with the details and we'll take a look at it.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2804
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:54 pm
Return to d7x Support Forum