Support and discussion for d7x PC Technician's Productivity Tool
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include d7x version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.
I'm receiving the "remote/cloud usage is not authorized" error when attempting to run RDT. Importing license did not work either
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:52 pm
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:59 am
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:45 pm
- Location: Scotland
Return to d7x Support Forum