Support and discussion for d7x PC Technician's Productivity Tool
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include d7x version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.
I can't download custom apps from the dCloud anymore, and instead it complains about wanting me to set up a self hosted FTP server. I reviewed the content of https://www.d7xtech.com/tech-info/ftp-server-setup/
and it says: "Self-Hosted FTP can be used in d7x as an alternative to our own cloud storage (aka dCloud), and it is currently required with dSupportSuite."
Where are my apps?
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:18 am
- Location: Toronto, ON
what do you mean by custom apps on dCloud? you cannot store the custom apps themselves on dCloud. do you mean your saved config? do you get a specific error? tell me more about "it complains about wanting me to set up a self hosted FTP server."
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2804
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:54 pm
One cannot store the apps themselves on d cloud. It doesnt happen that way.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:45 pm
Return to d7x Support Forum