I forgot to mention it before but when you add an app and save/test ...then save/test again it will give an error to use a new name for that app because the one is already in use.
How to duplicate:
1) add new app
2) i tried one command line switch for my app which was /? to get the list
3) clicked save/test
4) the list popped up so I closed out my app
5) changed the command to what I wanted to use
6) click save/test
7) error that file name is in use, you must specify a new one
How to edit again?
1) saw that this new app wasn't in the list
2) clicked on default apps and then back to custom apps
3) was able to see my app as well as edit it again
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.....Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle. I'm afraid I can't explain myself, sir. Because I am not myself, you see?