Support and discussion for d7x PC Technician's Productivity Tool
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include d7x version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.
many of you may have noticed that Fix-it doesn't work in the D7x tool. Microsoft changed the name from Fix it to Easy Fix Solutions a while back. They have however opted to completely remove Fixit from Windows 10. Instead they have offered this article on how to do things that Fixit did in the past. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... -solutions
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:12 pm
Return to d7x Support Forum