Support and discussion for d7x PC Technician's Productivity Tool
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include d7x version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.
This has me wondering if it's a bug or if it's supposed to do this. Why when I run cleamMgr do I get two of them running at once? One starts off checking, and when the other one pops up to "clean" the other is still checking? Is it supposed to do that?
- cleammgr.jpg (168.54 KiB) Viewed 1901 times
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:12 pm
that's normal. seems to always start a second instance to clean once the first popup hits windows upgrade log files
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2807
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:54 pm
Return to d7x Support Forum