Support and discussion for d7x PC Technician's Productivity Tool
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include d7x version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.
I can't seem to whitelist anything from the KnownDLL's section of dFunk/Registry Inspection. Does that have to do with something behind the scenes in Windows, or a bug in the software?
All OS versions
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 2:53 pm
It's a known bug, there's some major items behind it that have to be re-worked behind the code with that issue, but I've brought it up with him.
Chief Operating Officer, dSupportOnline official support of Foolish IT
& long time tech friend of Nick & avid Foolish IT product user since before Foolish IT was even created!
- d7xTech Staff
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:57 am
- Location: Anderson, SC
Return to d7x Support Forum