Offilne Operations Tab

Support and discussion for d7x PC Technician's Productivity Tool
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include d7x version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.

Offilne Operations Tab

Postby msilkjr » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Happy Friday all,
I am using D7X 18.11.21.0 I went to use the Offline Operations tab and its missing. I look in config and custom apps and I see Offline operations listed in the list but its grayed out and I cannot select it to see what's in there or put anything in there. anyone got any ideas
msilkjr

Re: Offilne Operations Tab

Postby Nick » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:45 pm

Thanks for your post. I got your ticket and replied there, but to all here d7II is right now the go-to for Offline Operations. If you haven't previously used d7II or have a licensing issue I can fix your d7II license in order for this to work for you on a case by case basis.

Although other functions are currently not available, the Malware Search Tool (which was dFunk or MalwareScan in d7II and d7) is fully capable right now through d7x by selecting the offline partition from the drop down at the top left of the interface.

Other offline functionality such as Locksmith and some of the repairs are almost ready to be added back into d7x and should be available in a future release very soon.
Author of d7x and other PC technician's tools. http://www.d7xTech.com

Nick
Site Admin

Re: Offilne Operations Tab

Postby FredClaus » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:57 pm

I'm glad you posted this Nick. I was watching an old YouTube video and noticed dFunk. I wondered where it went to in D7x
FredClaus
Forum Moderator

Return to d7x