Discuss any other d7xTech app here (EXCEPT CryptoPrevent!)
Suggest ideas for new d7xTech apps here also.
For CryptoPrevent Bulk/White-Label support please use our web form at https://www.d7xtech.com/contact-us/
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include app version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.
I mostly use DiskHealthMonitor free version to monitor a few older PCs for impending hard drive crashes. I have one Windows Server 2008 R2 I would like to install - but it requires a license for Server OS. I've looked through the site and can't seem to find where to purchase a single license - please advise?
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:01 pm
DiskHealthMonitor is no longer supported or offered for purchases. For the same functionality you would want to look into dSupportSuite here:http://www.foolishit.com/dsupportsuite/
Chief Operating Officer, dSupportOnline official support of Foolish IT
& long time tech friend of Nick & avid Foolish IT product user since before Foolish IT was even created!
- d7xTech Staff
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:57 am
- Location: Anderson, SC
Return to Other d7xTech Apps