Very strange request....

Discuss any other Foolish IT app here (including the legacy apps dMaintenance, dSupport, etc.)
Suggest ideas for new Foolish IT apps here also.
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include app version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.

Very strange request....

Postby xide » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:06 am

My request may not make much sense but I would really like to download a copy of d7 1.x :D
I have a d7 license so no need to worry about it not working.

I really just enjoy seeing old versions of software, like some people enjoy classic cars. I still have software and webpages I made back from 98. Sounds strange I know considering people like us are always looking into the future of whats to come, but I like to see how far things have come as well. I still have a copy of Photoshop 3.x :lol:
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.....Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle. I'm afraid I can't explain myself, sir. Because I am not myself, you see?
xide

Re: Very strange request....

Postby bored369 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:51 am

I can get you d7 1.0 Alpha if you'd like, Nick doesn't even have that copy of it still (:-O) but will have to double check with him if it's cool to let you have for nostalgic purposes (it doesn't do much worth doing). Otherwise I have v4 and v7 too.
Chief Operating Officer, dSupportOnline official support of Foolish IT
& long time tech friend of Nick & avid Foolish IT product user since before Foolish IT was even created!

bored369
d7xTech Staff

Re: Very strange request....

Postby xide » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Yeah i'm such a nerd when it comes to nostalgic software. I think the earliest I could find on my drives was 6 or it may have been 7. I'd just love to see them, let me know ;)
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.....Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle. I'm afraid I can't explain myself, sir. Because I am not myself, you see?
xide

Return to Other Foolish IT Apps