Very strange request....

Discuss any other d7xTech app here (EXCEPT CryptoPrevent!)
Suggest ideas for new d7xTech apps here also.
For CryptoPrevent Bulk/White-Label support please use our web form at https://www.d7xtech.com/contact-us/
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include app version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.

Very strange request....

Postby xide » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:06 am

My request may not make much sense but I would really like to download a copy of d7 1.x :D
I have a d7 license so no need to worry about it not working.

I really just enjoy seeing old versions of software, like some people enjoy classic cars. I still have software and webpages I made back from 98. Sounds strange I know considering people like us are always looking into the future of whats to come, but I like to see how far things have come as well. I still have a copy of Photoshop 3.x :lol:
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.....Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle. I'm afraid I can't explain myself, sir. Because I am not myself, you see?
xide

Re: Very strange request....

Postby bored369 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:51 am

I can get you d7 1.0 Alpha if you'd like, Nick doesn't even have that copy of it still (:-O) but will have to double check with him if it's cool to let you have for nostalgic purposes (it doesn't do much worth doing). Otherwise I have v4 and v7 too.
Chief Operating Officer, dSupportOnline official support of Foolish IT
& long time tech friend of Nick & avid Foolish IT product user since before Foolish IT was even created!

bored369
d7xTech Staff

Re: Very strange request....

Postby xide » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Yeah i'm such a nerd when it comes to nostalgic software. I think the earliest I could find on my drives was 6 or it may have been 7. I'd just love to see them, let me know ;)
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.....Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle. I'm afraid I can't explain myself, sir. Because I am not myself, you see?
xide

Return to Other d7xTech Apps