social media buttons

Post feature suggestions here for dSupportSuite (including dCloud / dCloud Self-Hosted and the dSupportSuite Management Console)
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.

social media buttons

Postby laplandz » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:40 pm

would it possible to add a "like us on facebook" "join our twitter", G+, etc buttons in the client-side app?
.. ...
I can walk on water, but I can’t perform miracles.
laplandz

Re: social media buttons

Postby csc » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:39 am

This would be best done by suggesting Nick include an HTML box to allow you to put in your code yourself. It could be used to display the subscription status and include a PayPal link for renewal.
csc

Postby laplandz » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:15 pm

hadn't considered nor thought about the subscription info or paypal, awesome idea!
.. ...
laplandz

Postby odits_rbarlow » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:41 pm

csc wrote:This would be best done by suggesting Nick include an HTML box to allow you to put in your code yourself. It could be used to display the subscription status and include a PayPal link for renewal.

Great idea Ray. A lot of uses could come from that.
odits_rbarlow

Postby vmhs » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:37 pm

Couldn't you do this by sending them to a web page? no need for nick to code anything.
vmhs

Postby laplandz » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:57 pm

vmhs wrote:Couldn't you do this by sending them to a web page? no need for nick to code anything.

I think you're missing the advantages here...

Initially i was asking if i could link some social media buttons whilst not using up the "premium-space" of a button, perhaps at the bottom of the area which shows IP address's, AV installed, etc.

However, Ray has somewhat trumped my idea with an area dedicated to some custom HTML coding, which if given enough space options, would be most beneficial to show WTF we want it to :)
.. ...
laplandz

Postby laplandz » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:03 pm

As my original suggestion still has "merit", as in, i'd really like social media buttons as originally requested....

i have created another thread here http://foolishtech.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2071 for the HTML creation idea, and to give credit, i consider the HTML idea to be Ray's (csc) and another thread was well-deserved for such an awesome idea.
.. ...
laplandz

Return to dSupportSuite Feature Suggestions