Support for dSupportSuite White-Label Automated Maintenance app.
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include dSupportSuite version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.
Malware was found on your system during an anti-virus scan! It is highly recommended to contact us to resolve this issue.
^ this is the message emailed. (a2cmd is the scan)
How can we see what the *found* items were?
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:05 am
If you are using the default custom app settings then the log file should have been moved to c:\support\a2cmd_log.txt per the custom app configuration. Also this should have been mailed with the maintenance report if you have that enabled.
You can find more about both of these items in the online manual:
Custom App setup details:http://www.foolishit.com/dsupportsuite/ ... stom-apps/
Email maintenance reports details:http://www.foolishit.com/dsupportsuite/ ... -defaults/
Chief Operating Officer, dSupportOnline official support of Foolish IT
& long time tech friend of Nick & avid Foolish IT product user since before Foolish IT was even created!
- d7xTech Staff
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:57 am
- Location: Anderson, SC
Return to dSupportSuite Support