Support and discussion for d7x PC Technician's Productivity Tool
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include d7x version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.
Hi Nick, I think it was the KEA problem. I have wiped and started again and all looks fine...
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:29 am
- Location: Chesterfield, UK
Return to d7x Support Forum