Support and discussion for d7x PC Technician's Productivity Tool
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. When posting for help, include d7x version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.
3. Start a new topic for a new problem, don't just post on existing topics that are NOT your EXACT problem.
4. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.
Recently ( past 2 weeks or so) I am finding Firefox unable to open due to a corrupt user profile after I have run my standard D7II browser reset and temporary file cleaning routine. Is any one else seeing this?
Not sure if it is caused by a change in Firefox or a change in D7II.
I have been able to recover by starting Firefox from a command line with "firefox -ProfileManager" and selecting the second (lower) profile of apparently previously single profile session.
Any ideas on how to or if this can be prevented.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:42 pm
please use official d7II support forums, these are for d7 only. see the announcements at the top of any forum for details
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2791
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:54 pm
Return to d7x Support Forum