Hardware, Software, Managed Services, Remote Support, Industry News, your tech shop setups, new user introductions, and whatever else.
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. Don't be a prick.
Hello Everyone. I've been using D7 for several years now in my business and count it as best and favorite tool. I want to understand more about how it works and will do my best to give mopre than I get here. Hi Nick!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:57 pm
- Location: CA Central Coast
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2768
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:54 pm
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:07 pm
Return to General Chat