FTP custom app configs

Feature suggestions for d7x
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. Start a new topic for a unique suggestion.
3. SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC.

FTP custom app configs

Postby laplandz » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:44 pm

i have a terrible habit of creating or altering custom apps on customers machines, i then find myself getting into a muddle when uploading the configs to the ftp, more-so when i've altered/created different apps on different machines. with that in mind, i was wondering if any of the following were possible:
1. any functionality in merging the "custom app config files" like we can the definition files would be greatly appreciated.
2. have an extra location in the configs Custom Apps tab, under All Custom Apps (where original d7II custom apps, downloaded from dCloud, etc are). the additional location being our ftp, could be named "Your Custom Apps (On your FTP)". This location would only store the config files of course.
.. ...
I can walk on water, but I can’t perform miracles.
laplandz

Re: FTP custom app configs

Postby Nick » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:51 am

I see the benefit. let me think on this issue to figure the best way to approach not only the system of merging, but also of changing to that system.
Author of d7x and other PC technician's tools. http://www.d7xTech.com

Nick
Site Admin

Postby xaaobao » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:59 am

why some problem silently install of my computer?
We offer up to date Testking psat practice tests exam practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass Testking six sigma green belt certification online exam and complete your ccent course northwood.edu you should also find. hodges.edu
xaaobao

Postby bored369 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:23 pm

xaaobao wrote:why some problem silently install of my computer?

What do you mean?
Chief Operating Officer, dSupportOnline official support of Foolish IT
& long time tech friend of Nick & avid Foolish IT product user since before Foolish IT was even created!

bored369
d7xTech Staff

Return to d7x Feature Suggestions