It's a long story, as all support issues are, but to summarize:
- I purchase a Microsoft Surface Pro 2 (Rev 2) in March.
- I contacted Microsoft in March, with reports of a defective unit (touchscreen & psu) and they promised a new Power Cover would fix these concerns.
- I have not received the Power Cover yet, (It's June)
- I specifically used the word "return" within the 30 day return period, but they told me to wait and see if the Power Cover fixes these concerns.
- I've been waiting longer than 30 days for the power cover, so they won't help any longer (out of return period)
- They cannot open a ticket for an exchange until the Power Cover ticket is completed (apparently)
- I have contacted them 4 times this week, with a promise to receive an email from their support team (which I have never received)
- They won't help, and I can't get a working computer! So much for they warranty....
All the support agents I speak with tell me the only thing they can do is add another note to my case. Then their CARE team will contact me. But they don't contact me! I call them almost every day, and I'm not sure what to do anymore. Does anyone have any advice? Or even better, does anyone have any connections at Microsoft? I thought a defective unit would be replaced?