Hardware, Software, Managed Services, Remote Support, Industry News, your tech shop setups, new user introductions, and whatever else.
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. Don't be a prick.
I am Jones,Just joined the site.Found an impressive discussion board so decided to be a part of it.I am glad to be here.
Expecting good suggestions and ideas from you guys.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:17 am
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:20 am
- Location: NJ
Hello Jones. Noticing a lot of your posts are rather off topic for the forums. The ones that aren't off-topic are vague and fairly pointless. Let's try to change that in the future. Thx
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:54 pm
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:07 pm
Return to General Chat